CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-14T22:02:12+00:002008 Audi S6 CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-14T22:02:12+00:00
- Check and adjust for camber and toe. Make adjustments using what is provided by the factory. Additional adjustments, not included in this description.
- Take readings on front end for alignment and advise customer of findings.
- Push right rear knee forward in the wheel well to achieve proper wheel position in well.
- Adjust camber, caster, toe and center steering wheel where applicable and where adjustment is provided by the factory. May require additional service, not included in this description.
- Push left front knee back in the wheel well to achieve proper caster specifications.
This vehicle's owner gave our service a 5 star review on 6/13/2019